[Tutor] OOP, classes ,

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 14:10:26 EDT 2022

On 10/3/22 05:30, Mert Oner via Tutor wrote:
> Hello  tutors,
> I am studying python with the help of a book called ' Learn Python3 The Hard Way' by Zed Shaw. I am having a really hard time understanding OOP and classes, grandparent, parent and child concepts in classes and Inheritance vs Comparison.
> Could you please help me out in layman terms? Or maybe some easy to understand study metarials.
> I really appreciate you guys, taking precious time from your daily life to help us beginners.
> Peace!
> Mert Sage

Section 9.5 might help:    https://docs.python.org/3/tutorial/classes.html

Zed's books are usually pretty good. Are you doing the coding with each chapter? You can also put some of the code in a reply to the email. But not an attachment or an image.

Leam

--
Automation Engineer        (reuel.net/resume)
Scribe: The Domici War     (domiciwar.net)