[Tutor] Need help in code

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 2 04:32:59 EDT 2022

On 02/10/2022 00:11, huma jabeen wrote:
> Dear tutor,
> I am trying to do classification of autism using multiple atlases,
> but I really need help about how to apply multiple atlases to find a good accuracy.

You need to undestand that we are willing to hep but know nothing about
your problem. We don't understand the language or concepts so you need
to explain them. I know what autism is(roughly) but I don't know what an
atlas is in this context. (To me it is a book full of maps.)

And I don't know how you classify autism (in any way) and especially how
you relate it to "an atlas".

Can you give a few examples of the type of data you are using. What does
an autism record look like? What is an atlas? How are the two related?

My first guess at a solution is that it will either feature a dictionary
or a database. It might involve classes too but I can't tell at this stage.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site