[Tutor] Wed 16 Nov, Virtual PUG meeting

dn PythonList at DancesWithMice.info
Sun Nov 13 14:58:40 EST 2022

Wed 16 November, 1800 for 1830 NZDT (0500 for 0530 UTC)

1 The When of Python
Looking at a range of Python features with the aim of determining when
or when not to use them in your Python code. Grant and Ben will be
following up on their eponymous Kiwi Pycon talk - guidance on when to
use Python's various features (and when not to). See
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnY5MEiqG44&ab_channel=KiwiPyCon)

2 SOLID's Open-Closed Principle
Continuing our Software Craftsmanship series. Do you understand the
Open-Closed Principle? Did you know that the OCP strongly influences
software architecture and how we should design our programs?

Something for Tutors and Python Apprentices. All welcome!

For BigBlueButton web-conference URL, please RSVP at
https://www.meetup.com/nzpug-auckland/events/njdjssydcpbvb/
(other enquiries to the under-signed, off-list please)
--
Regards,
=dn