[Tutor] Count Within a G on

Robert Wilcox rjwilcox at gmail.com
Thu May 19 08:28:47 EDT 2022

Cheers,
I have a dataframe of IDs that has a specific order. I need a rolling count
of IDs for each ID.
Below my example has 2 IDs with 2 other data fields in order. The Count
field is what I need to add to the dataframe:
ID       Value_1        Value_2     Count
1234    x                    a                1
1234    x                    b                2
1234    y                    c                3
2222    s                    a                1
2222    t                     b                2

Thanks,
Bob