[Tutor] Event loop logic question

Phil phillor9 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 00:17:06 EDT 2022

On 19/6/22 05:19, Dennis Lee Bieber wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Jun 2022 15:04:50 +1000, Phil <phillor9 at gmail.com> declaimed the
> following:
>

>> Any hints or alternative methods will be, as always, greatly appreciated.
>>
>> By the way, this project sends commands to a controller which is easily
>> overwhelmed if too many commands are received per second.

Thank you avi, Alan and Dennis for your time.

I've been in an area without mobile phone reception for the past couple
of days and it could be awhile before I'm in an area with reasonable
reception again. In the meantime I'll give some thought to the
suggestions offered and see what I can come up with. The controller
firmware is known to contain bugs (crashing because of commands in quick
succession is one of them).

The print statements at seemingly random places are just my feeble
attempt at debugging the code.

--

Regards,
Phil