[Tutor] Gaussian to image

Gaurav Shukla drgauravshukla at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 06:33:09 EDT 2022

Hello,
Is there a way to convert Gaussian curves to a greyscale image simulating a
CCD image?
So basically my Gauss has an x-value and y-value with multiple Gaussian's,
which one generally get from a CCD/sCMOS experimentally.

I have generated a Gaussian spectrum (with four peaks) based on atomic
physics calculations, I would then try to read with another code that would
read the image and give back the Gaussian spectrum.

I am very new so any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
DG