[Tutor] download

Dennis Lee Bieber wlfraed at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jan 13 14:24:00 EST 2022

On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 14:28:38 +0100, massimo andriolo <maxandrj at gmail.com>
declaimed the following:

>Hello,
>I have made the download PYcharm but when I run it it says configuration
>incorrect... What I should do?

	Problem description is not clear. Are you getting this message when
trying to start PyCharm, or when attempting to run a script file that
you've edited in some project?

	Which Python have you installed (PyCharm does not include a Python
interpreter -- you have to configure such in order to have it run scripts
files)? Did you install it before installing PyCharm (I think my install
found the Python I have on my path, without having me manually select it).

https://www.jetbrains.com/help/pycharm/installation-guide.html#toolbox

{Caveat -- while I have PyCharm installed, for my uses on Windows, the
ActiveState Python included a simple PythonWin, which is what I normally
use as it starts quickly}

	wlfraed at ix.netcom.com    http://wlfraed.microdiversity.freeddns.org/