[Tutor] Fwd: blackline

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 7 18:18:06 EST 2022

On 07/01/2022 15:10, Diana Katz wrote:
>  Hi,
> I need to figure out a way to use image recognition python code to go
> through hundreds of these backline filings and search for various key words
> in the GREEN text only - the additions. Is there a simple way to do this or
> code online I could work with?

The tutor list is for those learning the python language and its
standard library. I don't think you'll find anything there that
will help with this. You should probably try asking on both
the main Python list and possibly the SciPy forum where
other users with similar needs may be found.

Details of the main list can be found here:

And the Scipy forum is at: