[Tutor] Hiring Python Developer

siyamak1981 at gmail.com siyamak1981 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 03:40:16 EDT 2021

                      * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

                              [1]Backend Developer
  [2]s-abasnezhad
Hi I'm Siyamak I hope you are doing well Full Stack Web Developer with 4 years
of practical experience in object-oriented programing and design patterns and
extensive experience with PHP and Python. Proven ability in optimizing web
functionality that improve data retrieval and workflow efficiencies. I am
interested in new and hard challenges and an interest in teamwork. Are there
opportunity for me in your company? For more information please download my
resume in below link or contact with me

    Contact Info                                My Site

      Mazandaran, Iran                            [3]s-abasnezhad.ir

      +98 919 885 9723                            [4]Linkedin

      Email:siyamak1981 at gmail.com