[Tutor] Python help

Dennis Lee Bieber wlfraed at ix.netcom.com
Tue Sep 7 19:21:55 EDT 2021

On Sun, 05 Sep 2021 14:31:14 -0400, Dennis Lee Bieber
<wlfraed at ix.netcom.com> declaimed the following:

>	So my comments are probably going to come in too late to be of any use
><G>

	So... two days later, if the OP is still reading...

	I'd make a lousy instructor, given that I'd totally jumped the
intermediate stage.. Namely:

	Making a "constant" "array"* for each of IncomeLimit, MinChildren,
BenefitPerChild, and then looping over the len(IncomeLimit) (and using the
index for the other two).

for idx in range(len(IncomeLimit)):

not even using

for idx, IL in (IncomeLimit):

... which would be closer to most traditional languages (FORTRAN, COBOL, C,
REXX, BASIC, etc.)

	wlfraed at ix.netcom.com    http://wlfraed.microdiversity.freeddns.org/