[Tutor] pylint(too-many-nested-blocks)

dn PyTutor at DancesWithMice.info
Tue Nov 30 20:05:22 EST 2021

On 01/12/2021 13.33, Alan Gauld via Tutor wrote:
> On 30/11/2021 23:19, dn via Tutor wrote:
>> If so, there are plenty of "linters" (as others mentioned
>> earlier) and other learning-tools. I'm keen on Sourcery (British, hence
>> the spelling)
>
> huh?
>
> We spell sorcery like so. (pronounced like horse-ery)
> We spell source code like so. (pronounced as s-oh-rce)
>
> I'm not sure where British spelling comes in?
>
> Confused

That makes two of us!

Blame my trans-Atlantic education (if indeed it achieved anything) in
that I'm often aware of multiple spellings, but too confused to remember
which is which.

Apparently a play-on-words: source and sorcery - just like a Terry
Pratchett book IIRC.

Apologies to all anglophones, and if you wouldn't mind, ever so very,
please pass the HP sauce...
--
Regards,
=dn