[Tutor] Multiple inheritance - Need clarity

Dennis Lee Bieber wlfraed at ix.netcom.com
Sat Nov 27 11:48:01 EST 2021

On Sat, 27 Nov 2021 21:06:14 +0530, Manprit Singh
<manpritsinghece at gmail.com> declaimed the following:

>Once again many many thanks  to Dennis and Alan sir for this mail .
>Actually I do work with Scientific computing  (Numpy and pandas &
>matplotlib and Scikit-learn the most ), my work is rarely related to OOPS
>(Just making some simple classes for transformations etc.) . Just trying to
>learn....

	Numpy, matplotlib, et al. are loaded with OOP -- just spend some time
studying the source files (at least those in Python; for speed most of
those libraries will eventually devolve into calls to C/C++ libraries)

	Also to be aware of: OOAD (object oriented analysis and design) and OOP
(object oriented programming) are related, but separate (one can coerce
object designs into non-OOP languages by using a coding style where the
object [a record structure] is manually passed to methods, though managing
inheritance is difficult -- after all, original C++ was a massive set of
macros that translated the C++ syntax of the time into regular K&R C).

	wlfraed at ix.netcom.com    http://wlfraed.microdiversity.freeddns.org/