[Tutor] Enable Python feature in vim editor

Alex Kleider alexkleider at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 19:47:32 EST 2021

Foolish of me not to have added the ".txt" suffix.
Hopefully this'll come thru.

Vundle appears to be a way of managing vim plugins and I use it to give me
tag completion: not related to Python at all. It involved 'git clone'ing
two repos into the appropriate ~/.vim subdirectory ('bundle').

I remember spending a lot of time figuring out how to make copy and paste
work.  Also not related to Python except indirectly: I use it a lot to copy
paste pearls I glean from this mailing list (and other sources) into my
~/Notes/Py/.. files.