[Tutor] Best way to save a D&D-like game's state?

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Sat May 22 05:37:15 EDT 2021

On 5/21/21 8:25 PM, boB Stepp wrote:

> 5)  If this project proceeds to fruition then it is entirely possible
> that portions or all of it will need to be rewritten in a more
> hardware performant language.  If that proves to become the case will
> that alter any of your answers to the above questions?

Not mine, but I would avoid pickling and SQLAlchemy. While they are good things, they are Python specific.

Though, really, if you keep it modular you can replace parts of it with C/Go/Rust and keep the majority of it in Python.

--
Site Reliability Engineer  (reuel.net/resume)
Scribe: The Domici War     (domiciwar.net)