[Tutor] Is there a simpler way to remove from a set?

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Wed May 12 07:07:39 EDT 2021

On 5/7/21 6:57 AM, Alan Gauld via Tutor wrote:

> Couldn't this be a set generator?

It has been a mind-numbing few days, and I'm thankfully back to this.
Oddly enough, I picked up where I left off in the Python book I'm
reading ("Python 3 Object-Oriented Programming", Phillips) and the next
section was on generators.

I think this will give me what I'm looking for in a cleaner way. Off to
try it out!

Leam

--
Site Reliability Engineer  (reuel.net/resume)
Scribe: The Domici War     (domiciwar.net)