[Tutor] How to write a loop in python to find HTML tags in a text file

Roel Schroeven roel at roelschroeven.net
Mon Mar 22 15:04:29 EDT 2021

Dennis Lee Bieber schreef op 19/03/2021 om 13:07:
> On Thu, 18 Mar 2021 11:11:36 -0400, Adam Eyring <adameyring at gmail.com>
> declaimed the following:
>
>> I don't work with Beautiful Soup, but this chapter in the free PDF book
>
> 	Heh! You must have a different definition of "free"...
>
> https://automatetheboringstuff.com/
> """
> Purchase directly from the publisher to get free PDF, Kindle, and epub
> ebook copies.
> """
> https://nostarch.com/automatestuff2
> """
> Print Book and FREE Ebook, $39.95
> Ebook (PDF, Mobi, and ePub), $31.95
> """

The printed book and ebooks in PDF/Mobi/ePub are not free (well, if you
buy the printed book, you get the ebook for free); but the online HTML
version is free to read (scroll down to "Table of Contents").

--
"Honest criticism is hard to take, particularly from a relative, a
friend, an acquaintance, or a stranger."

Roel Schroeven