[Tutor] Invalid syntax (pyflakes E)

Chris Barnes chris.barnes.clb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 11:17:45 EDT 2021

Below is my code.  I'm a student in Programming for Engineers and I'm
having trouble with some syntax errors.  I've highlighted in yellow where
I'm having the issue.  Any help would be appreciated.

import pint;

def GetInputFromArray(promt, choices):
    print(prompt)
    for i in range(0, len(choices)):
        print("Enter {} for {}".format(i, choices[i]))
    selection = int(input("Enter Value: "))
    return choices[selection]

a = GetInput("Select Pressure", ["atm", "in_Hg", "psi"])
print("You selected: {}".format(a))

v = 1.0

from pint import UnitRegsitry
ureg = UnitRegistry()

v = v * ureg.parse_expression(a)

print(" Here is the value with units {}".format(v))

print(v.to(ureg.atm))

print(v.dimensionality)

ureg = UnitRegistry(autoconvert_offset_to_baseunit = True)

def getPressureInAtm():
    print("You will input the pressure value and then select the units of
the input")
    p = float(input("Enter Pressure:"))
    choices = ["atm"", "in_Hg", "psi"]
    print("Youl will now select the units of the value entered")
    for i in range(0, len(choices)):
        print("Enter {} for {}".format(i, choices[i]))
    units = int(input("Enter Value: "))
    p1 = p * u.parse_expression(choices[units])

print(getPressureinAtm())

Thanks,
Chris Barnes