[Tutor] Proper SQLite cursor handling?

boB Stepp robertvstepp at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 16:02:00 EDT 2021

On Sun, Jul 11, 2021 at 2:52 PM Dennis Lee Bieber <wlfraed at ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>         Probably of no interest at this point...

Untrue.  Don't take my lack of response as having no interest.
Instead, you have convinced me to go off on a SQL/database design
study tangent.  Even though with what you have given me I could go
ahead and finish the program, your information has strongly motivated
me to study databases in more depth, especially as I have forgotten so
much.  For future programs I envision doing I will have great need for
database use, so I might as well dive in now.  I will return later to
the program and this thread, hopefully soon as I am almost finished
with the current text I am studying.

Anyway, many thanks!

boB Stepp