[Tutor] using ftp within Python and walking the directory tree.

mhysnm1964 at gmail.com mhysnm1964 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 23:28:37 EST 2021

All.

Using Python 3.8 I have been successful in connecting to my own ftp server
by using ftplib. I found a tool called ftptool which does installed with my
version of python (3.8). But when using:

Import ftptool

There is a dependency called module six which it cannot find, thus it does
not load. As this is a very old package. I am seeking for a ftp package or
code examples that can act like os.walk. I found the following article which
references the above module.

https://hongsupshin.com/2017/02/19/connect-python-and-ftp-server/

Does anyone know of a package that works with Python 3.8 which permits you
to walk an FTP directory?

Sean