[Tutor] Is this possible in Python?

Matthew Ngaha chigga101 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 09:31:02 EST 2021

> Its not clear where you expect Python to fit into that scenario.
> Python could be programmed to do any of it or all of it. (A lot
> of work but possible)

Thanks for your response. To be honest I'm not sure where Python fits
in either. This is a project my networking friend, who knows nothing
about programming, is looking to start and he came to me to see if it
was possible. I really don't know what to tell him, but surely there
must be an easier way of achieving this. All that networking talk in
the steps listed seem a bit too low level for an application, even
though as you said it is possible.

Thanks again.