[Tutor] (no subject)

dn PyTutor at DancesWithMice.info
Thu Feb 11 13:16:34 EST 2021

On 12/02/2021 02.50, James Mithen via Tutor wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could I have some Python tutoring please.
>
> The last time I did it was quite a while ago and I've forgotten everything.

Hi and welcome to the list.

List members are volunteers who stand ready to *help you* learn. If you
experience difficulty please copy-paste relevant code and all
error-messages, and several suggestions will likely revert...

If you are looking for teaching, then aside from ($paid) private
tutoring, I recommend looking at MOOCs available from the likes of edX,
Coursera, et al. Our own ListAdmin also offers one from his web site.

Many books provide a structured approach to learning the language.

Others will suggest videos, eg YouTube. (without reference to the word
"structured", as above)

As you can see from this list, there are different ways that different
people may prefer to learn...

Disclaimer: I use the edX platform - but not for Python training.
--
Regards,
=dn