[Tutor] Python on Mac with macOS Catalina with 10.15.7 won't open

jf9481 at mci4me.at jf9481 at mci4me.at
Sun Feb 7 06:56:47 EST 2021

Dear Sir or Madam,

For my master thesis I will probably have to use Python. I tried to
download the latest version, which worked just fine and I got the
certificates necessary, as instructed by the installation guide.
But after double clicking on the launcher nothing would happen, except
for the start window to pop up.

In a tutorial I saw that a Python window is supposed to open up, which
doesn't happen.

Maybe you can help me with this problem, since I am new to this and
don't really know what I should be looking for.

Best regards,

Falk Jungmeier.