[Tutor] The Python way and two dimensional lists

Phil phillor9 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 03:14:05 EST 2021

On 8/12/21 17:23, Dennis Lee Bieber wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Dec 2021 11:31:45 +1100, Phil <phillor9 at gmail.com> declaimed the
> following:
>

>> Visualising and manipulating objects in space is one of my many failings
>> and one that cost me a job at an IBM interview.
>>
> 	You would have hated the ASVAB of the mid-70s... One section of the
> test is: given a "flattened/unfolded" box pattern, which of the four boxes
> (where you only see three sides) matches the FU pattern.

That's exactly the test that I was referring to. I passed the phone
interview but my spatial ability didn't measure up. Back in the olden
days I could read a text book from cover to cover and remember enough to
achieve a distinction, or better. Now, I cannot remember what I had for
lunch.

--

Regards,
Phil