[Tutor] Learn Python through nursery rhymes & fairy tales

Shari Eskenas shariesk at sundaelectronics.com
Tue Aug 10 14:31:30 EDT 2021

Hey everyone,

I recently released my first Python book for beginners, called *A Day in
Code- Python*:
https://www.amazon.com/Day-Code-Python-Illustrated-Beginners/dp/1735907944

This book teaches Python basics through a story that is described with
Python programs. It has a castles and dragons theme and I thought of
another unique book idea to complement this. My upcoming book *Learn Python
through Nursery Rhymes and Fairy Tales *translates the classic tales into
Python programs. The code is explained below the programs and every program
teaches one or more new Python concepts. I just launched it on Kickstarter
this morning:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/914595512/learn-python-through-nursery-rhymes-and-fairy-tales

It's discounted today. You'll see some sample pages on the Kickstarter
page- *Goldilocks and the Three Bears* and *The Muffin Man* as Python
programs! I'd love to hear any feedback you have.

Best,
Shari

--

  Shari Eskenas
  Founder and CEO | Sundae Electronics LLC