[Tutor] Install

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Wed Sep 30 13:44:57 EDT 2020

On 9/30/20 8:25 AM, dj brace wrote:
> Hello for some reason I'm having trouble installing python 3.7 on Windows
> 10 it needs to be under 3.8 for this program I'm using was working before
> and now it says that it's just not showing up I tried to add it to the path
> any help would be really appreciated I'm kind of a novice but I had it
> working yesterday I'm really not sure what changed please I have a
> presentation today and it would be really helpful if you could advise again
> when I try to run the application it tells me that Python 3 is not installed

given your circumstances, the quickest way forward is probably to go to
the Microsoft Store app and look for Python. Both 3.7 and 3.8 should
still be available (as well, now, as the 3.9 release candidate). Try that.

Othewise we have to ask you a bunch of questions about what you're doing
before we can figure out how to help.