[Tutor] Adobe XD & Python

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Tue Sep 8 11:57:25 EDT 2020

On 9/7/20 11:42 PM, Michael Deslippe wrote:
> Has anyone designed an Adobe XD UI/UX program and then see Python to run the programs? If so, can you lend some insight into how to make that happen. I’ve never tried to integrate XML into a Python program.

Python has considerable support for working with XML (even so, working
with XML remains is a horridly painful thing), but there's probably a
lot more to it than that.  That is, just because something is in XML
doesn't mean anything else would know how to make use of the
information.  Have no clue what Adobe XD is.  Some sort of design
prototyping tool?