[Tutor] help

VISHAL GAUR babugaur123 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 10:50:25 EDT 2020

Please tell me some suggestions for this problem, I have tried this code
but it is not giving me the correct output.....
*Problem*: Use Python to calculate how many different passwords can be
formed with 6 lower case English letters. For a 1 letter password, there
would be 26 possibilities. For a 2 letter password, each letter is
independent of the other, so there would be 26 times 26 possibilities.
Using this information, print the amount of possible passwords that can be
formed with 6 letters.

pass_proability = 1
for  i in range(1,7):
    pass_proability = pass_proability * i * 26
    # print(pass_proability)

print(pass_proability)

*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Paper is
made out of trees. Conserve, Reduce, Re-use, Renew and Recycle !*
*Thank you*

*“Good decisions come from experience, and experience comes from bad
decisions.”*