[Tutor] Project help

Keerthanaa GS gskeerthanaa22 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 07:25:53 EDT 2020

hello sir/madam
I have to do a project on timetable management.i am half way through it .
i have actually done the coding in such a way that it asks for the input of
every subject for given timeslots from monday to friday and the input given
by the user is automatically saved in the csv file.So my doubt is how to
get the input from the user about the teachers name for each subject . And
it should also ask if the teacher is present or not.So if the teacher is
not present then it should do a substitution of teacher who is free for
that slot
 The coding is attached below
Kindly help me with this project.

Regards