[Tutor] How to work with a later version of Python

Neveills, Sarah sarah.neveills at usuhs.edu
Fri Oct 2 12:21:28 EDT 2020

All,

My teacher said we would encounter issues completing our homework if we are
running a version past 3.6.

Apparently the files, functions, and the commands listed in our Project
book were written for 3.6 and they throw errors on a newer version.

I am a novice and this is my first class regarding machine learning.

Is there a website to easily get the new functions and files?

I will email back the errors I get and hopefully someone can guide me in
the right direction for trouble-shooting.

Sarah