[Tutor] technical problem.

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Nov 15 18:24:16 EST 2020

On 15/11/2020 17:52, אסף בנימיני via Tutor wrote:
> I try to download the python.org system-but website system don't let me do it.

Is it the download that fails or the installation?
>From the error messages it looks like the install?

How are you running the installer? Once you download
it, what exactly do you do? We need a description of
the screens, button presses any commands or settings
you pick etc.

BTW it looks like you are using Windows. In that case I
usually recommend using the ActiveState.com version of
Python rather than the vanilla python.org version.
There are lots of extra Windows goodies in the
Activestate version, although I don't think
they've got a 3.9 out yet...

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site