[Tutor] Newline issues

boB Stepp robertvstepp at gmail.com
Mon May 11 15:59:05 EDT 2020

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 12:50:33PM -0700, Alex Kleider wrote:
> On 2020-05-11 11:36, boB Stepp wrote:
> > My end goal:  Get my Google contacts into Mutt.
>
> Are you trying to create a "~/.muttalias" file?
> If so, I can send you some code that accomplishes this (using a gmail
> exported contacts.csv file as input.)
> Let me know.

I was originally going to take that approach, but I stumbled across the
simple abook address book program designed to work with Mutt, so my end
goal is to get as many of my contacts' details into abook as possible,
which will probably be just about everything now that I know more about
configuring abook.

After that is accomplished I will be able to use my contacts inside Mutt.

--
Wishing you only the best,

boB Stepp