[Tutor] Help with Pygame

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 1 09:51:42 EDT 2020

On 01/05/2020 01:11, Benjamin Tsai wrote:

>  I am using Pycharm and using my system interpreter of python 3.7, which I
> installed using homebrew in the terminal. I've installed the pygame module
> and the code runs fine (the message "Hello from the pygame community" pops
> up in the console). In addition, a pop-up window called "pygame window"
> opens, but nothing in my test code after my for loop works.

And what is this test code?
How do you expect us to suggest an answer for code that we can't see?
Please embed your code as text in a message.

Also, there is a pygame support forum where you are likely to
find more people with pygame experience than on this list.

https://www.pygame.org/wiki/info

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site