[Tutor] Only one value different columns

André Pinto andre.luis.m.pinto at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 05:42:49 EDT 2020

I have a dataset with 22500 items (rows) and most rows show columns withX
the same values.

It is like this:

Item    col1   col2    col 3     col 4  col5

XYZ    4                     4            4

PQR               12                               12

22500 rows

I need so:

Item    col1   col2    col 3     col 4  col5

XYZ                            4

PQR                                                   12

22500 rows

How can I keep only one value per row, determining the column I want with
the respective value.

Note: for each line the column I want to keep the value changes.

It is possible?

Com os cumprimentos

Best Regards

Atentos Saludos

André Luís M. Pinto

* +55 (71) 98802-6841

Skype ID:  <mailto:andre.luis.m.pinto at outlook.com>
andre.luis.m.pinto at outlook.com

P Antes de imprimir pense em seu comprimisso com o Meio Ambiente.

--
Este email foi escaneado pelo Avast antivírus.