[Tutor] Python Beginner Book Advice

Genius Pete tziny704 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 10:07:17 EDT 2020

Hello!
I am a high schooler taking AP CSP and I am about 2 weeks off from school
due to coronavirus. My teacher has told us that we will start with the
Create Task when we come back, but I only know JavaScript and HTML. I need
to learn either Python or Java, and decided to learn about Python. I need
to study for those two weeks, so can you please recommend a textbook for
beginners and or a step by step guide that would be helpful. Thank you very
much, I don’t know whom to contact, but please let me know whom to contact
if you don’t know the answer to my problem. Also I have been looking around
Automate the Boring Stuff, Python Crash Course, and Invent your own Games
with Python. Do you recommend to buy all three of these books for my create
task, or stick to one or two?

Thanks for your time,
Pete

P.S: I would like a textbook since I can see it and take notes on it, I
don’t want a virtual guide, but if it helps include it with the textbook.