[Tutor] Practice websites

DL Neil PyTutor at danceswithmice.info
Tue Jun 2 20:31:41 EDT 2020

On 2/06/20 11:10 PM, Divya wrote:
> Please suggest me some websites where I can practice the very basics like
> functions, expressions etc..

VISUALIZE CODE AND GET LIVE HELP
Learn Python, Java, C, C++, JavaScript, and Ruby
Python Tutor (created by Philip Guo) helps people overcome a fundamental
barrier to learning programming: understanding what happens as the
computer runs each line of code.

Write code in your web browser, see it visualized step by step, and get
live help from volunteers.

Related services: Java Tutor,  C Tutor,  C++ Tutor,  JavaScript Tutor,
Ruby Tutor

Over ten million people in more than 180 countries have used Python
Tutor to visualize over 100 million pieces of code, often as a
supplement to textbooks, lectures, and online tutorials...
http://pythontutor.com/
--
Regards =dn