[Tutor] Corrupt file(s) likelihood and prevention?

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 31 19:20:21 EST 2020

On 01/02/2020 00:04, Adam Slowley wrote:
> What is this ? I never asked about corrupt files
>
> ________________________________
> From: Tutor <tutor-bounces+adam_slow=hotmail.com at python.org> on behalf of DL Neil via Tutor <tutor at python.org>

You are subscribed to the list which means you get all of the
tutor emails, not just the ones you send/receive. That's how
we learn from each other - by being exposed to issues we may
not even have considered before.

If the traffic is too high for you then you have the option
of choosing to receive the digest instead if individual messages.
All of the same material but in a single message instead of
a stream.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site