[Tutor] Commands

David Rock david at graniteweb.com
Thu Jan 23 18:56:24 EST 2020

> On Jan 23, 2020, at 13:00, Aaliyah Wood <aaliyahrebeccawood at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I recently started learning Python two days ago using different lessons
> online so my question may sound very uneducated. Python is not recognizing
> any commands (True, False, Print, Int.) I know that these commands turn a
> different color when they're recognized (True and False turn orange) How do
> I fix this?

Welcome, Aaliyah.

What you are describing is called syntax highlighting, and is a function of the text editor you are using.  Python itself is not responsible for changing colors of text in the file.

When you say “Python is not recognizing any commands,” what is the context where you are seeing this?
What text editor are you using?
What version of Python are you using?
What Operating system are you using?

The more information you can give us about what you are doing and what you expect to see, the better we can help.

—
David Rock
david at graniteweb.com