[Tutor] Basic ElementTree - another question - Solved

Phil phillor9 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 00:01:38 EST 2020

On 28/2/20 4:14 am, Alan Gauld via Tutor wrote:

> Notice you said name was a sub-element of gpx.
> That's what you got. But you want name to be a
> sub-element of wpt...

Thank you Alan, that was indeed the problem and I don't know why I
couldn't see that earlier.

Don, I had already tried ".text =" but because of the error in the first
line I had discounted that as a solution. I misunderstood Peter's
offering and kept trying to apply that to the error in the first line.

--

Regards,
Phil