[Tutor] Need help - getting Tuple index out of range

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 13:35:30 EST 2020

On 05/02/2020 05:34, Abhinava Saha wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am a beginner in python, Someone please help me fix the program below on tuple, getting error touple index out of range.
>
> def full_email(peoples):
>      result = []
>      for index, (name, email) in enumerate(peoples):
>          result.append("{} <{}>".format("name, email"))
>      return result
>
> print(full_email([('Abhinava', 'abhinava at abc.com'), ('Manoj', 'manoj at xyz.com')]))
>

> Regards,
> Abhinava

As you've all ready had answers I'll just point out that you can use
list comprehensions
https://docs.python.org/3/tutorial/datastructures.html#list-comprehensions
instead of the for loop to achieve the same result.  Writing the code is
left as an exercise for any reader :)

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence