[Tutor] Command Lines

GardeGlory bobtrooper.games at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 00:48:01 EST 2020

Hey y'all! I hope you and your teams are doing well this Christmas season.I
know that this is by far not the preferred method of communication or help
for this type of problem, but I am mentally exhausted from countless hours
of forum searching and youtube videos... The reason I am reaching out is
that I am new to the Python scene and am trying to set up a basic web
scraping script, however, I ran into a "pip install" problem, so, after
hours of scrounging around trying to figure out what a "command line" is,
can you guys give me a step-by-step to try and dumb it down for me? What is
a command line? And how do I go from it to doing something like "pip
install requests"? Any help would be great, thank you so much, GardeGlory.