[Tutor] pygame troubles

Spitz, Tobias spitzt at purdue.edu
Wed Dec 2 10:19:23 EST 2020

Good morning!
My name is Tobias, I've been trying to recreate minesweeper in python following a Youtube tutorial(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI2zs3nKHgg&t=6s) but hit a wall when trying to display the game window. Whenever I run the code, the window pops up with the correct number of tiles however they are separated and I am unable to interact with them. I thought the issue would be due to a image error where the images are the incorrect size or something, but Im not sure why I wouldn't be able to interact with the code. There's also a "restart" statement where hitting a letter "R" would restart the game but since the game doesn't seem to work in the beginning, the error must be before that statement.

I've attached all the image files and code below. I would be forever grateful if I could receive some help on this.
Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Sincerely,
Tobias Spitz