[Tutor] Turtle help

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 18:53:37 EDT 2020

On 28/08/2020 21:32, Carrie Udowychenko wrote:
> I am new to Python and have tried every command I can find but still do not
> seem to be able to access a turtle library and do any drawing.
>
> I have tried: import turtle
> and from turtle import *
>
> But after both of these any commands like forward or right still show
> errors and forward is not recognized. Please help
>
> Thanks!

Please help us to help you by giving the entire traceback, Python
version and your OS, thanks.

The traceback will look something like this:-

import cobblers
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'cobblers'

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence