[Tutor] Fwd: Re: Is it possible to make a Raspberry do what I need it to do?

dn PyTutor at DancesWithMice.info
Tue Aug 11 23:40:53 EDT 2020

On 12/08/2020 04:31, Alan Gauld via Tutor wrote:
> On 11/08/2020 04:03, Jack Funkinstain wrote:
>
>> Can you please help me with my raspberry project
>
> We can help with the Python bits but this is not a Raspberry forum
> so we can offer limited help on that side (although a few of
> us do dabble with Pis)

Am agreeing with @Alan about Python/Pi distinctions.

Remember also (apologies for having my non-Python 'hat' on) that it is
relatively straightforward to use HTML5, both to monitor a camera and to
play a video. Thus, the RPi will only need to run a web browser - in
what is called "Kiosk mode".
--
Regards =dn