[Tutor] How to download Django

boB Stepp robertvstepp at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 21:18:46 EDT 2020

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 6:31 PM Ulfat Hajiyev <ulfat.hajiyev at gmail.com> wrote:

> Pls, help me to install Django. I have read many things about VE, pip as
> well as djangoproject.com/download/ but wasnt able to download.

What exactly were the indications of failure?  It would have been
helpful if you had copy and pasted what you tried and likewise copy
and pasted any error tracebacks you received.  And what operating
system are you using?

> I am using VS 1.47.3 as editor, python 3.7 extension is enabled

I have not had occasion (yet) to install Django.  But going to the
link you provided I imagine you could install it with:

1)  For Windows:  py -m pip install Django==3.1

2)  Other OS:  python3 -m pip install Django==3.1

Note that the page you link to has further installation instructions
at https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/3.1/intro/install/

HTH!
--
boB