[Tutor] Solving physics problems with python

mixipilixi . mixipilixi at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 09:03:31 EDT 2020

I am a physicist and am learning python. I wonder if you could recommend a
beginners reference for me to learn python with focus on physics
applications. I would like to learn to do calculations and plot curves
effectively on basic physics. Eventually I would like to move to more
complex physics subjects.  One of my interests is quantum computing, among
others.

Thank you for having this wonderful resource available to us users,
especially us beginners

Humberto figueroa