[Tutor] Early Coder problem

Laffey, Ian ian.laffey at steinertus.com
Sat Apr 11 18:55:04 EDT 2020

Hi tutors! I was unaware that this service was available and just found it so let me know if there is a better format for me to ask for help.

Anyways, I have two questions. First, I was wondering why I have so many Python related folders. I think the easy answer is that I have unfortunately spread it across three drives (2 SSD and 1 HDD) but I wanted to clarify how I know where something Is pulling directories from when executing, specifically using PyCharm I am having issues with the interpreter.

Secondarily, I have tried to pip install PyAudio a dozen times this past week and each time I get an annoying, illegible error code. Can you help me figure out my issue here, also using PyCharm for this, but having same issue and error in Visual Studio.

Thanks so much!

Ian Laffey | Scrap Territory Manager
Phone: +1 (800) 595-4014-109 | Mobile: +1 (859) 757-2085
Fax: +1 (800) 511-8714 | ian.laffey at steinertus.com

STEINERTUS Inc.
285 Shorland Drive | Walton KY 41094 | steinertus.com

[Steinert logo]

This message is intended for the addressee or its representative only. Any form of unauthorized use, publication, reproduction, copying or
disclosure of the content of this e-mail is not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message and its contents, please notify
the sender immediately and delete this message and all its attachments subsequently.