[Tutor] Fwd: Interesting book: "Python GUI Programming with Tkinter"

boB Stepp robertvstepp at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 19:35:11 EDT 2019

On Sat, Sep 21, 2019 at 6:19 PM Markos <markos at c2o.pro.br> wrote:

> Hi Bob,
>
> I'm (re) starting to learn Python and I'm very interested in using
> Tkinter, because I already have some experience with Tcl/Tk.
>
> Thank you for your comments,

I'm glad you found them of some use!

One thing I forgot to mention in the way of criticism of the physical
book I bought:  I'm starting to feel a little doubtful if the glueing
of the pages to the cover will hold up.  However, I do believe an
electronic version is available as well which would obviate this
possibility.  As a person who enjoys handling physical books I am in
general disappointed these days of the sturdiness of book bindings in
general.  Even hardback books seem to soon have pages falling out from
a variety of publishers!

---
boB