[Tutor] Help with Bulk Uploading to Internet Archive

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 26 18:11:55 EST 2019

On 26/11/2019 19:03, Lisa Patricia Lawlis wrote:

> I managed to install Python, Pip and configure my command line/terminal
> but I can't figure out how to properly upload files into Internet Archive
> (following their recommended steps).

You need to give us a lot more information.

Which internet archive?
Have you an internet address you can share?

Following who's recommended steps? And what are these steps?
Again do you have a web site? Or can you paste them in a mail?

And show us your code.
Even if it doesn't work it will help us see where you
are going astray.

Without that its pure guesswork and speculation.

Also a note of your OS and Python version might prove useful.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site