[Tutor] A Problem with pygame

Mikael Lenander mikael.lenander1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 12:02:11 EST 2019

Hi!
I have a problem concerning the site package "pygame". I have tried to use
it in Pycharm in order to create simple games but it doesn't work. I tried
to download it through Pycharm settings/Project Interpreter but it didn't
work (see photo 1). Then I downloaded it through the command prompt and it
actually worked (see photo 2). But when I try to import the module through
Pycharm, it claims that the module pygame doesn't exist (see photo 3). So
what is the problem and what should I do?