[Tutor] Python Help - While Loops

DL Neil PyTutor at danceswithmice.info
Wed Nov 13 15:51:48 EST 2019

On 14/11/19 6:50 AM, Tyson Barber wrote:
> Hello Tutor,
>
> I am currently trying to make a online purchasing system where someone can
> choose certain types of donuts to buy. I had no issue with them only buying
> one type, but I am not too familiar with loops, and I cannot seem to find
> any examples of such online....

Complementing @DLD's reply: searching the likes of StackOverflow and
Google is unlikely to yield a 'training plan' to show you the way
forward when you know little/are learning 'new stuff'. They are
better-suited (perhaps) to answer specific questions in specific
situations.

You might better-benefit from a more structured approach, in the style
of a text book:

1 whole Python books have been made available on-line

2 Python courses are available from MOOC platforms such as Coursera and edX

3 there are Python training platforms/courses from other sources

Then there are off-line sources such as book-stores and libraries.
--
Regards =dn